当前位置:千千小说网>武侠修真>GRE词汇计划> 第 31 章
阅读设置(推荐配合 快捷键[F11] 进入全屏沉浸式阅读)

设置X

第 31 章(4 / 4)

alternative but to defy this overnnt.

我们别无选择,只能违抗旧体系。

If we st o to prison to obtain the vote, let it be the window of overnnt, not the bodies of won which shall be broken.

如果我们必须进监狱才能获得投票.权,就让它成为撕开旧体系的窗口,而不仅是被伤害的妇女的身体。

I incite this etin and all the won in Britain to rebellion.

我鼓动了这次会议,和所有英.国女性去反抗。

I would rather be a rebel than a slave.

我宁可成为反.叛.者,也绝不做奴.隶。

6.Scorn

They scorn and ck us because they feel our threat.

他们嘲笑和蔑视我们是因为他们感觉到了我们的威胁。

7.Discern

--Violence doesn\''''t discern. It takes the innocent and the uilty. What ives you the riht to put that won’s life at risk?

暴力不可理解。它让无罪也变成了有罪。谁给你的权利去拿那个女人的生命冒险?

8.Riot

-- What ave you the riht to stand in the ddle of a riot and watch won beaten and do nothin? You’re a hypocrite.

-- I uphold the law.

——那又是谁给你的权利去傻站在□□中间看着妇女被殴打而什么也不做?你个伪君子。

——我维护法律。

9.Surveillance

Here’s the latest frosurveillance, sir.

这是监视的最新消息,长官。

10.Surrender

Never surrender. Never ive up the fiht.

绝不投降。永远不放弃斗争。

11.Clin (过去式和过去分词:clun)

The won, havin discarded all to which she’d forrly clun, cries out, ‘ For what do I o to this far land which no one has ever reached? I aalone. I’utterly alone.’

那抛弃了她以前所依附的一切的女人,哭喊道:“我为什么要到这个遥远的从没有人来过的大陆?我孑然一身。我太孤独了。”

And reason said to her, ‘ Silence. What do you hear?’

而理性对她说:“请安静。你听见了什么?”

And she said, ‘ I hear the sound of feet. A thousand tis, ten thousands and thousands of thousands, and they beat this way.’

她说:“我听到了脚步声。一千次,上万次,百万次…它们朝这边走来了。”

‘They are the feet of those that shall follow you. Lead on.’

“她们是跟随着你的啊。请带路吧。”

上一页 目录 +书签 下一章